[Circulation] Immigrant Worker Strike Monday, 5/1: Library Will Remain Open

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:24:20 EDT 2017

Hi All,

The library will remain open during the immigrant worker strike on
Monday. If you are intending to strike and not work a scheduled shift on
Monday, you need to tell me ASAP so that I can make sure there is
sufficient coverage all day. Rachel and I have to do some off -campus
errands in the morning and then I have to leave early for a doctor's
appointment, so I would need to arrange coverage with other librarians
if I don't have enough students working.

Thanks,