[Circulation] Save the Date: Circ Student Workers Appreciation afternoon

Natane Halasz nhalasz at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 27 19:43:41 EDT 2017

Dear circulation staff,
We would like to invite you to join us next week for delicious Fresh
Side tea rolls, Atkins bakery treats, and fresh fruit salad!

*WHEN: Thursday, May 4th, 3:00pm*
*WHERE: Circulation office at the library*
WHY: Because we want to show our thanks for your work this semester.
Super-yum food made possible by the generous support of a Small Acts of
Kindness Grant.

Thanks to those of you who took the time to respond to the poll about
food choices for this event! We look forward to seeing you all at 3pm on
the 4th,

Best wishes,
Natane
on behalf of Access Services