[Circulation] End of Semester Hours and Last Required Day of Work

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:58:38 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Below is the end of semester schedule. Please note that the last
required day of work is Sunday, 5/14. Please find subs if you are
leaving campus before then. The week of 5/15 work is optional, and
please note that we will only be open until 5 each night that week. I
will post a temporary schedule for that week on the bulletin board soon.
Please let me know if you have any questions about working during the
end of the semester.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Late Shifts : Sunday, 4/ 23 - Thursday, 5/11
 Sunday: 10 am - 2am
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 2am
Friday: 8:30am - 10pm
 Saturday: 10am - 10pm

END SEMESTER: FRIDAY, 5/12 – SUNDAY, 5/21

Friday, 5/12: 8:30am - 10pm

Saturday, 5/13: 8:30am - 10pm

Sunday, 5/14: 8:30am - Midnight (Last Required Day of Work)

Monday, 5/15 - Friday, 5/19: 8:30am - 5:00pm

Saturday, 5/20 (Commencement): 10am - 3pm

Sunday, 5/21: CLOSED