[Circulation] Printing Jibberish

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:50:35 EDT 2017

Hi All,

This morning a student sent a print job for a pdf and a lot of pages
like the one below came out, along with a lot of blank ones in between.
Pages like this indicate that the job was sent from a computer that did
not have the right print drivers. If you see a job printing like this
below, I need for you to try to figure out which computer it was sent
from and whether it was sent from a Mac or a Windows machine. Then
please pass that info on to me, Natane, or Veronica, so that we may get
it to IT so that they can install the right drivers. You also need to
know that jobs like these will force every piece of paper in the paper
tray out, so if the paper tray is full the job won't finish until the
drawer is empty or until you delete the job.

Thanks,