[Circulation] Late Shifts Available: Sunday, 4/23 - Thursday, 5/11

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:13:01 EDT 2017

HI All,

We will be open until 2am Sunday - Thursday nights, April 23 - May 11.
I'm looking for volunteers, 2 students per shift, to cover the extra 2
hours on all 5 days. If you are interested in taking one of these extra
shifts please email me directly with your preferences for which nights
you would be available to work. I will fit people together on the
schedule based on availability, and will try to give all interested
parties at least one shift.

Please contact me if you have questions about late shifts.

Thanks,