[Circulation] Updated patron head count log sheet

Natane Halasz nhalasz at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 25 11:17:44 EDT 2016

Hello all,
In order to more effectively capture our patron head count statistics,
we have begun counting by floor, and have added the Airport Lounge (APL)
and Hampshire Student Union (HSU) room (which is the back room of the APL).

You may want to carry the log sheet binder with you as you do the counts.

If you have any feedback about the log sheet or the process, please let
me know. Thanks for helping us with this important task!

Cheers,
Natane

--
Natane Halasz