[Circulation] Employment Contracts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 14 15:01:07 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Before you can submit your time cards on the hub you have to fill out a
work contract. If you have not yet done so please stop by the InfoBar to
grab one. I need it back by 12:30pm tomorrow in order to send it to
Janel to give her adequate time to process you. So please come by to get
one at your earliest convenience! I'll leave a stash at the staff desk
at the InfoBar. You or Natane can then leave it in the folder on my
office door if you come by after I've left.

Thanks,