[Circulation] Reminder: MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TODAY AT 5:30 IN HILL URBINA

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:40:53 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Don't forget that we are having our schedule meeting tonight at 5:30 on
the 3rd floor, in the Hill Urbina Room. You will pick shifts and I will
have Sibie's pizza delivered around 6:00. If you are not able to attend
or will be late please let me know so that I can draw numbers for you.
Students who do not attend will get no preference and will have their
shifts picked for them.

I'm ordering a pizza with no cheese and with veggies for the vegans in
the group - I hope this is ok!

See you all later.

Suzanne

---