[Circulation] Fwd: Event: Careers in Library and Information Science

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:25:55 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Please consider attending this event at MH if you are interested in
pursuing a career in library science.

Suzanne

---

Date: Friday, October 28
Location: Stimson Room, Mount Holyoke College Library
Time: 3:30-4:30 pm

Join us for an informal gathering to learn about library and information
management careers! Come talk to librarians, archivists, academic
technologists, and faculty from library and information science graduate
schools. We will be joined by MHC alumna Barbara Moran, MHC class of '66
and Louis Round Wilson Distinguished Professor at the University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Information & Library Science
(SILS). UNC SILS is one of the nation's top-ranked schools of
information and library studies.

Participants will be given the opportunity to learn more about graduate
studies in Information & Library Science, hear from librarians and
information professionals in the Five Colleges about their career paths,
and ask questions of the panel. Barbara will be available to talk to
interested students and staff about graduate studies in library and
information science in general and the program at UNC-Chapel Hill
specifically. Stay for the entire session, or drop in for as long as
your schedule allows. We look forward to seeing you!

 --

Julie Adamo
Librarian & Instructional Technology Liaison
jadamo at mtholyoke.edu
@jmadamo

Five Colleges Libraries Listserv (FCLIB-l)

Post to: fclib-l at listserv.amherst.edu

List admin, if problems: jmjourdain at amherst.edu

Links:
------