[Circulation] Important: SUBS and Library Back Door

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:06:13 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Some important reminders:

Subs
Too many of you have been posting for subs last minute for your shifts,
and then not coming in when no one takes your shift. IT IS YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND A SUB WHEN YOU CANNOT WORK! Use the sub list to
start calling people on the list - posting to the circstaff list is not
enough! If you are really in a bind call the InfoBar (413-559-5440) to
talk to a supervisor as to what to do if you cannot find a sub. I will,
and actually have, started giving warnings to students who do not cover
their shifts. We have minimum staffing levels at all times for the
InfoBar: two students, one staff and one student, or one staff. We need
you to be working when you are supposed to be working. If you have
questions about finding subs please do talk to me, or Veronica, or
Natane.

Back Door
Today the handle on the back door was replaced so that it is now
permanently unlocked. This means that patrons may now get to the parking
office and OneCard offices without exiting the building and coming in on
the loading dock.

Thanks, and please ask if you have questions about this email.