[Circulation] Media on Campus

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:40:23 EST 2016

Hi All,

You may not be aware but Hampshire is in the national media spotlight
right now and reporters have been coming on campus to interview members
of the community. Please know that "under Hampshire's media policy,
reporters and news crews are required to be escorted onto campus by
Media Relations Director John Courtmanche. Please notify campus police
if you see unescorted reporters or news crews. At the same time, we ask
members of the Hampshire community to call campus police if you observe
safety issues or suspicious activity. Immediately call 1-911 from any
campus phone or 413-559-5424 from any external phone. Non-urgent issues
can be emailed to Campus Police Chief Ray LaBarre at
relPS at hampshire.edu." These quotes came from Jonathan Lash's email
update on 11/23. I've pasted in a photo of our media relations director,
John, so that you may recognize him if you see him amongst a group of
reporters on campus.

Thanks,