[Circulation] Last Required Day of Work / Workers Needed 12/17 - 12/21

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 18 14:09:06 EST 2016

Hi All,

The last required day of work for the semester is Friday, 12/16. Please
post for subs if you are scheduled for shifts through the 16th but will
be leaving campus before then.

I am looking for students to work from Saturday, 12/17 - Wednesday,
12/21. I AM MOST CONCERNED WITH STAFFING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, 12/17 &
12/18. We are looking to be open until 10pm both days, and until 10 as
well for Monday-Wednesday of the following week. I am posting a
temporary schedule with these shifts on the bulletin board today. If you
will still be on campus and are interested in working please reply to
this message or sign up on the schedule. Please only sign up for shifts
if you are positive that you will still be here to work them.

The open Saturday and Sunday shifts are: 10 am - 1 pm
 1 - 4 pm
 4 - 7 pm (need 2 students on this shift)
 7 - 10 pm (only 1 student needed for this shift both Saturday & Sunday,
Choenyi has already taken one of the shifts on both days).

I know it's till a month away but please do sign up for shifts as you
know your availability. I will continue to send reminders until the
shifts are filled.

For the weekday shifts only one student is necessary as staff will be
here too. And for the weekdays I'd like to see the 7-10 shifts filled
first if possible.

Thank you, and have a great Thanksgiving break in case I don't see you
next week!