[Circulation] Reminder: Thanksgiving Break and Late Night Schedules

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:25:50 EST 2016

Hi All,

Thanksgiving break is nearly here! Here's a reminder of our schedule and
the fact that you need to find subs if you will be going away for break.
We will maintain a regular schedule with regularly scheduled shifts
through midnight, Tuesday, 11/22. Work is optional on Wednesday, 11/23.
The library will be open until noon that day, please tell me if you want
to work. We will then be closed Thursday - Saturday and reopening with
regular (and late) shifts on Sunday. We have one late shift still open -
can anyone work from midnight-2am on Monday, 12/12?

Thank you, and please ask if you have questions about the break
schedule. I am still awaiting confirmation about the end of semester
hours from our director.

Suzanne

THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE:

Tu, 11/22: Regular Shifts Through Midnight!
W, 11/23: Open Until Noon, Work is Optional
Th, 11/24 - Sa, 11/26: CLOSED
Su, 11/27: Open Until 2am, Weekend One Work is Required, LATE SHIFTS
BEGIN!

LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE:
Sunday - Thursday: November 27 - December 15: Midnight - 2am

Sundays: Sarah D. and Bri
Mondays: Alexandra and Narieka (not 12/12)
Tuesdays: Lily and Kenzie
Wednesdays: Kamil and Sarah D.
Thursdays: Saumya (Sarah D. on 12/15) and David