[Circulation] Thanksgiving Break Schedule / Late Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:36:46 EDT 2016

Hi All,

THANKSGIVING

The Thanksgiving break schedule has been confirmed. If you will be going
away for break please make sure to cover your shifts with subs! Our
hours during the week of Thanksgiving will be:

Tuesday, 11/22: Open until midnight, Regular Shifts Required!
Wednesday, 11/23: Open until noon, work is OPTIONAL, but encouraged if
you will be here!
Thursday, 11/24 - Saturday, 11/26: CLOSED
Sunday, 11/27: Open Regular Hours, weekend one

LATE SHIFTS

Normally we are open until 4am Sunday - Thursday nights at the end of
the semester, beginning the Sunday coming out of Thanksgiving. The
schedule has not yet been confirmed, but I am looking to see who is
interested in working late shifts. We are potentially staying open until
2am instead of 4am, to save money and because there is not much demand
between 2 and 4. I will be meeting with our director, Jennifer, to
confirm the late shift schedule tomorrow. In the short term, please do
let me know if you are interested. I will need 2 students to work each
shift.

Thank you,