[Circulation] HELP NEEDED TODAY, FRIDAY, 5/13, PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 13 10:11:53 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there available to work today? Rhana and Saumya are
both sick today and I'm alone until Sarah comes in at 2 and I would very
much like the opportunity to work at my desk. Also, I was supposed to
leave at 2 and that would leave Sarah alone from 2-4:30. So, is anyone
able to work any part of today? I'd most appreciate someone taking the
2-4:30 portion, but would be happy to not have to be at the desk all
day.

Thanks,