[Circulation] Student Worker Appreciation Sweets Today, 1-3pm, Main Office

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed May 4 08:30:06 EDT 2016

Hello All,

The library staff truly appreciates all your hard work for this past
academic year. Please stop by for an open house today, from 1-3pm, in
the library main office. Staff have baked and purchased sweets and
savory snacks for your enjoyment. Take a study break and stop by to say
hello and to enjoy some yummy snacks and good company. I also want to
take this opportunity to congratulate our graduates: Angel, Emma, Ian,
and Jake. I'm sorry for the late notice for this open house - we've been
interviewing for the two open staff positions in our department. When
those of you who are returning in the fall come back we should have the
two new staff people all trained and ready to go!

Thank you all, and enjoy your summer if I don't get a chance to see you
before you leave!