[Circulation] Pay for Spring Break Shifts / Suzanne off Monday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:32:37 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I just checked with payroll and students who worked the optional shifts
during spring break will be paid during the next regular pay period.
We'll submit your contracts next week with your total number of hours
and pay next week, and they will be processed with the payroll for the
period ending 4/2. You will be paid on Friday, 4/8. I'm sorry, we could
not submit the contracts any sooner because the project was still in
progress at the end of the last pay period. Because this was a project
for which you would be paid a lump sum I needed to make sure you had
worked all the hours you were going to work before submitting your
contracts. I did check with the payroll office and they will not process
checks for these contracts any sooner than the end of this pay period.

Students who worked on EAST should check in with me on Tuesday or later
so that I can have you sign your contracts. Try to get to me before
Friday, though, so that Student Employment has time to process your
contract before the end of the pay period.

I will be taking Monday off and NOT checking email if I can help it this
weekend! If there's something urgent that only I can answer, please call
or text my cell: 413-478-1619. Otherwise contact Rhana who will be
working 8-4, or Karen who will be working 5-10.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!