[Circulation] IMPORTANT: TAKING PARTS OF SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:55:21 EST 2016

Hi All,

Just a reminder that if you are only going to take part of a shift,
please amend the subject line of your email to the list. If, in today's
example, you can only take the last hour, please indicate that in the
subject line. If you just reply and don't change it it gives the rest of
the staff the false sense that you are taking the entire shift. I
commend Caroline for the one she did earlier, see her example below. I
sometimes jump in on these only to clarify to make sure the entire shift
gets covered.

[CIRCULATION] 6-8 RE: SHIFT FROM 4 - 8 PM TONIGHT

Thanks,

Suzanne

---