[Circulation] Spring Break Schedule / Work Required Through Friday, 3/11!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:56:59 EST 2016

Hi All,

Below is the spring break schedule. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE WORKING
REGULAR SHIFTS THROUGH MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, 3/11.  WORK IS OPTIONAL MONDAY,
3/14 - SATURDAY, 3/19. Regular hours, and regular shifts, resume on
Sunday, 3/20. Weekend two students will be on that weekend. If you are
leaving campus early, or if you will not be back on campus in time to
work any of your scheduled shifts, you MUST post for and find a sub!
Later today I will be contacting students who inquired about working
during break to confirm schedules for next week.

SPRING BREAK HOURS:

Friday, March 11: regular hours, close at midnight, REGULAR SHIFTS
Saturday March 12 and Sunday, March 13 - CLOSED, WEEKEND ONE OFF

WORK IS OPTIONAL MONDAY - SATURDAY
Monday, March 14- Friday, March 18: 8:30- 5 pm
Saturday, March 19: 10am- 5pm

Sunday, March 20: Open 10am - Midnight, resume regular hours, WEEKEND
TWO STUDENTS ARE ON!

Thanks, and enjoy your break if I don't see you before then!