[Circulation] The Libguide has been updated

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:36:45 EST 2016

Hello All,

This is to let you know that I've updated the Libguide to include the
current spring student worker contact list and the weekday and weekend
schedules. You should have the libguide bookmarked on your computer as
it contains contact information that you may need when you are not at
the library.

 YOU MAY ACCESS THE LIBGUIDE AT THIS
ADDRESS: HTTP://LIBGUIDES.HAMPSHIRE.EDU/AECONTENT.PHP?PID=434829&SID=3557894.

Please do go on the libguide and make sure your phone number is listed
correctly, and let me know if you have gotten a new one. Don't forget
that a copy of the contact list is posted on the bulletin board outside
the Circulation Office. All of our contact numbers have been shared for
the purpose of library business and emergencies, please do not share any
of your coworkers' numbers with someone who does not work at the
library. Also, at minimum, you should have these phone numbers saved in
your phone:

the InfoBar: 413-559-5440
my office phone: 413-559-5762
my cell: 413-478-1619