[Circulation] SUB NEEDED FOR THIS SATURDAY, 1/30, 8PM - MIDNIGHT, AND OPEN LIBRARY JOB, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:00:02 EST 2016

Hi All,

One of your coworkers is not returning this semester, so this Saturday,
8pm - midnight, is open and I would appreciate if one of you could cover
it this week. I hope to have someone in place for the following
Saturday.

For those of you who have asked about open positions for friends, please
let them know that the person I hire must be available Tuesday
afternoons 12:30-4 and Weekend One, Saturday, 8pm - midnight. I will be
reaching out to students who have inquired, but also do send me your
friends if they are able to work these shifts. Whoever gets to me first
will probably get the position!

Thanks for your help with both of these issues, and please do post to
the list if you can cover Saturday's shift.