[Circulation] Change shift! Kellie? Lenka?/cover for tonight?

Narieka Masla nmasla at students.naropa.edu
Tue Jan 26 14:29:54 EST 2016

Hi everyone, sorry I did not realized I hadn't changed the subject of the
last email I sent. Here it is reposted.

I was unfortunately not able to make the meeting last night because I had a
class. I am wondering if either Kenzie or Lenka would be willing to switch
with me, taking my 8pm-12 on Tuesday for your 8-12 on Wed? I know we all
have busy schedules but I really hope this can work!
Otherwise, for now, if someone can cover my shift tonight because I cant be
there.

Thanks,
Narieka