[Circulation] PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN RESPONDING TO A MESSAGE ON THE LIST, AND, SUB REQUEST FOR TONIGHT, TUESDAY, 8 - MIDNIGHT

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 26 14:10:48 EST 2016

Hello All,

Please make sure to CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN YOUR REQUEST does not
match the subject line of the post. If you do not change the subject
line to match your request, your coworkers may go past your request and
your shift may not get covered. So, that being said, Narieka is looking
for a sub or switch, see below.

Thanks,

Suzanne

---

On 01/26/2016 1:49 pm, Narieka Masla wrote:

> Hi everyone, I was unfortunately not able to make the meeting last night because I had a class. I am wondering if either Kenzie or Lenka would be willing to switch with me, taking my 8pm-12 on Tuesday for your 8-12 on Wed? I know we all have busy schedules but I really hope this can work!
> Otherwise for now, if someone can cover my shift tonight because I cant be there.
>
> Thanks,
> Narieka
>
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Suzanne Karanikis <smkLO at hampshire.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> The schedule that you chose last night begins TODAY! I've attached the schedule in case you forgot what you took. A reminder, weekday shifts are 9am - 12:30pm, 12:30-4pm, 4-8pm, or 8pm - midnight.
>>
>> Weekend shifts are 10am - 1:30pm, 1:30-5pm, 5 - 8:30pm, or 8:30pm-midnight.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Suzanne
>>
>> --
>>
>> Suzanne Karanikis