[Circulation] Printing

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:44:55 EST 2016

Hi All,

The left printer was repaired again today and jobs are being routed to
it again. Please do let me know if it continues to jam as I am
attempting to have the machine replaced. This afternoon we had a couple
patrons who were trying to print pdfs from Moodle get the error message:
ERROR: limitcheck
 OFFENDING COMMAND: image
 STACK: -dictionary-

 Other jobs came out in between these. The fix was to shut the copier
off and turn it back on, this seemed to make it happy again. To remind
you all, if patrons send jobs that don't print, they can log in to the
papercut software, papercut.hampshire.edu, to use the prompt to request
a refund. They will be able to see all of their jobs and select the ones
they need refunds for.

Thanks, and please ask if you have other questions about printing.