[Circulation] LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK IS FRIDAY / TEMPORARY SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:08:05 EST 2016

Hi All,

THE LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK FOR THE SEMESTER IS FRIDAY, 12/16. Please
find a sub if you are leaving campus before then.

THANK YOU TO THE STUDENTS WHO AGREED TO TAKE SHIFTS THIS COMING SATURDAY
& SUNDAY. If you will still be on campus after that the following SHIFTS
ARE STILL OPEN:

Monday, 12/19: 4-7pm

Tuesday, 12/20: 1-4, 4-7, 7-10

Wednesday, 12/21: 10-1, 1-4, 4-7, 7-10

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK THIS SEMESTER.  I hope you all have
great holidays & enjoy your time off. I know I'm very much looking
forward to mine!!!