[Circulation] Snow Tonight/Tomorrow

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 11 15:18:44 EST 2016

Hi All,

It's supposed to start snowing tonight & end midday tomorrow.  As far as I know we will remain open until 2am tonight.  If our director decides something different I will let you know.

There is a small chance that classes will be canceled & staff will not come in tomorrow.  If that is the case, I will ask Kenzie & Kamil to open.  I'll send you a separate email about that later on.  If classes are canceled I'll be asking for a second person to staff the 12:30-4 shift so we have 2 students on throughout our open hours.

Again, I will post any modifications to the schedule here if Jennifer chooses to change our hours in light of the snow.

Please call or text me if you have questions about this email: 413-478-1619.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone