[Circulation] End of Semester Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:58:05 EST 2016

Hi All,

This is a reminder that the last required day of work is Friday, 12/16.
Please find subs if you are leaving campus before then.

WORK IS OPTIONAL SATURDAY, 12/17 - THURSDAY, 12/22.  I'VE POSTED A
TEMPORARY SCHEDULE ON THE BULLETIN BOARD OUTSIDE THE CIRCULATION
OFFICE.  IF YOU WILL STILL BE ON CAMPUS AND KNOW YOU CAN WORK, PLEASE
SIGN UP FOR SHIFTS.  RIGHT NOW I AM MOST EAGER TO FILL THE SATURDAY AND
SUNDAY SLOTS.  AS OF THIS WRITING,  THERE ARE 4 OPEN SLOTS: THE 1-4 ON
BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, AND 4 - 7 AGAIN FOR BOTH DAYS.  WE ARE OPEN
UNTIL 10PM THAT WEEKEND BUT THE OPENING AND CLOSING SHIFTS HAVE ALREADY
BEEN COVERED.

We are remaining open until 10pm Monday - Wednesday, 12/19 - 12/21 as
well. I strongly encourage any student who is available to staff the 6 -
10pm shifts that week. Dorms close on Tuesday the 20th, but we are open
through noon on the 22nd to accommodate students who are staying on
campus for 5C exams. We appreciate any help that you can give us that
week.

The library will be closed from noon on Thursday, 12/22 - Monday, 1/2.
During Janterm (Tuesday, 1/3 - Saturday, 1/21) the library will only be
open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm. Please note that we will not be
scheduling students during this period, even if you have permission to
stay on campus or are staying nearby.

THE SPRING SEMESTER TEMPORARY SCHEDULE WILL BEGIN SUNDAY, 1/22.  IF YOU
DO NOT PLAN ON WORKING AT THE LIBRARY DURING THE SPRING SEMESTER PLEASE
TELL ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE.

Thanks, and have a good weekend,

Suzanne

-