[Circulation] Get paid to eat lunch in the RCC on April 21 (if you will sit at a library/media info table)

Bonnie Vigeland jsvLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:39:25 EDT 2016

Hi everyone
I am looking for 2 volunteers to sit at a library/media services info table in the RCC at noon on Thursday, April 21. That is an Accepted Students visiting day.  We will provide any materials you might need for the table, but primarily you will need to look friendly and to chat with any students or parents who stop by your table.   You will get a free lunch AND you will be paid for that hour of work.  What a great deal!
Please let me know as soon as you can if you would be willing to do this.
Thank you,
Bonnie

Bonnie Vigeland
Humanities Librarian