[Circulation] CLPP CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:58:50 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This weekend Hampshire is hosting a huge CLPP (Civil Liberties and
Public Policy) conference. There will be lots of visitors to the campus
and the library this weekend. Here are some things you need to know:

-There is a manila envelope on the shared staff desk at the InfoBar. An
unnamed member of the CLPP staff is going to pick it up this weekend.

- Conference participants may need to print materials, please do give
the guest printing cards to these patrons. I valued every print card at
$10 to make sure the cards had enough value to last through tonight and
tomorrow.

-Karen is still out sick so there will be no supervisor working tonight
or at all tomorrow. Please do call me if you have emergencies: cell
413-478-1619 or restaurant: 413-967-7001.

Thank you,