[Circulation] Coverage Tonight and Friday Night / Extra Shifts on Saturday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:22:55 EDT 2016

Hello All,

Karen M. is very ill and will not be working tonight or tomorrow night.
The library will be student staffed after I leave each day, so it is
IMPERATIVE that all shifts be covered with two students per shift.

I am anticipating that Karen will not be able to work on Saturday
either. It looks like no library staff person can spend any length of
time here on Saturday and that I may have to run in to open. Because of
this, I am asking for additional students to work the 10am - 1:30pm and
the 2:30pm-5pm shifts, alongside the students who are already scheduled
to work these shifts. Please respond if you are able to work either
Saturday shift.

Thank you,