[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due / Off Monday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:25:33 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Time cards are due for hours worked through tomorrow, Saturday, 9/19.
Please submit your time card (found on the hub, under the Student menu,
there is a video if you want a tutorial) by Sunday, midnight. If you do
not submit your time before the deadline you will not be paid until the
next pay period. You will get an email verification once I've approved
your time card. Please remember to log the hour for the schedule meeting
and the hour for the orientation session if you attended it.

And just a heads up that I am taking Monday off. Rhana will be working
8am-4pm and Courtney will be off as usual. If you have problems at night
call my cell, 413-478-1619.

Thanks and have a good weekend!