[Circulation] MANDATORY ALL LIBRARY STUDENT WORKER ORIENTATION TOMORROW, FRIDAY, 2-3PM

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 17 09:32:41 EDT 2015

Hello All,

This is to remind you that we will have a mandatory orientation session
for all students working in all library departments tomorrow, Friday,
9/18, from 2-3pm in the gallery. Light refreshments will be served. You
will have the opportunity to meet all library staff and learn more about
the library, including library spaces during tours of the building.
Light refreshments will be served. You must let me know if you have a
class conflict and are unable to attend. We are aware that there is a
signer event at 3pm and will do our best to get you out of the
orientation in time for that.

Thanks, and please ask if you have questions about this email.