[Circulation] Important: Schedule Meeting / Work Contracts / Mandatory All Library Student Orientation

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 11 15:22:10 EDT 2015

Hello All,

A reminder, the MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING will be held Monday, 9/14, at
5:30pm in the Bradford Room on the 2nd floor of the library. We will
have pizza and you will choose your schedules for the semester. The
schedules you choose will be effective on Tuesday, 9/15. Please bring
your class schedules and any other meetings that you need to schedule
work around so that you know when you are available to work. If you have
a class and are unable to come to the meeting please contact me and give
me your availability so that I can choose shifts for you.

I've attached the WORK CONTRACT for you to complete with your
information. Please print one out, fill it in and sign it, and leave it
on the staff desk at the InfoBar. I will sign them and send them to
student employment on Monday.

There will be another MANDATORY ORIENTATION for all library student
workers on Friday, 9/18 from 2-3pm in the gallery. You will get a chance
to meet all library staff and student workers from other library
departments. More information will follow next week.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have any questions about this
email. For students new to this mailing list, please be aware that if
you hit reply you reply to the whole mailing list, not to me alone. Make
sure to change the To field to my name so that you don't post your
message to the entire mailing list.