[Circulation] The Libguide Has Been Updated

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:46:09 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Just a heads up that I updated the contact list to include your new
coworkers: Lenka, Eder, and Narieka. Please note that Talha accepted an
internship and is no longer working at the library so he has been
removed from the contact list. I also updated the hand written schedules
that are posted on the bulletin board outside the circ office, these are
the schedules that are linked in the box titled Fall InfoBar Schedules.
Again, here is the link to the libguide:

http://libguides.hampshire.edu/aecontent.php?pid=434829&sid=3557894

Please remember that this page is confidential, as are my and all of
your coworkers contact information. Our numbers are all there if you
need to contact someone regarding work, please do not share your
coworkers' numbers with people who do not work in the library.

Thank you and please ask if you have questions about the libguide.