[Circulation] Emergency shift right now

Maribel Morales mm11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 22 18:28:30 EDT 2015

THANK YOU!

=]

---

_MARIBEL MORALES_
Hampshire College
mm11 at hampshire .edu|714-483-5035
924 W.Walnut Apt B,Santa Ana, CA, 92703

CLPP's annual conference for student and community activists, _From
Abortion Rights to Social Justice: Building the Movement for
Reproductive Freedom_, will take place April 10-12, 2015 in Amherst, MA.
Now in it's 29th year, the conference centers issues of reproductive
autonomy and freedom within a broader social justice context. Our
conference brings together over 1,000 young people from all over the
country to learn, network, and build a stronger movement for social
change. Conference speakers address reproductive freedom as it relates
to a broad range of progressive initiatives - including racial and
economic justice, the right to health, immigrant and worker rights,
environmental justice, civil liberties and LGBTQ rights. Registration
opens in late January and admission is free for students and on a
sliding scale for all other attendees. Travel stipends are available
through an application process which also opens in January. Visit our
website for more information and to read highlights from last year's
conference [2]. Sign up for our mailing list [3] to be notified when
registration opens!

[2] http://clpp.hampshire.edu/conference/2014-conference