[Circulation] Sub for tonight 3/4 10-12

Maribel Morales mm11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 4 19:56:19 EST 2015

I only agreed to taking the 1st half.

---
_MARIBEL MORALES_
Hampshire College
mm11 at hampshire .edu|714-483-5035
924 W.Walnut Apt B,Santa Ana, CA, 92703

CLPP's annual conference for student and community activists, _From
Abortion Rights to Social Justice: Building the Movement for
Reproductive
Freedom_, will take place April 10-12, 2015 in Amherst, MA.  Now in it's
29th year, the conference centers issues of reproductive autonomy and
freedom within a broader social justice context.  Our conference brings
together over 1,000 young people from all over the country to learn,
network, and build a stronger movement for social change.  Conference
speakers address reproductive freedom as it relates to a broad range of
progressive initiatives - including racial and economic justice, the
right
to health, immigrant and worker rights, environmental justice, civil
liberties and LGBTQ rights.  Registration opens in late January and
admission is free for students and on a sliding scale for all other
attendees.  Travel stipends are available through an application process
which also opens in January.  Visit our website for more information and
to read highlights from last year's conference.  Sign up for our mailing
list to be notified when registration opens!