[Circulation] WORKERS NEEDED FOR MONDAY SHIFTS!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:41:41 EST 2015

Hello All,

I did not post a temporary schedule for Monday because I thought the
meeting would have to be on Sunday. Now that it is definitely on Monday,
we need to cover the Monday shifts. So, please claim the following
shifts if you are available :

9am-noon
noon-3pm
3-6:30pm
6:30-10pm

The last 2 shifts end and begin in the middle of the schedule meeting so
that is fine. Everyone should log their time to be paid for the schedule
meeting anyway. The person taking the last shift will just come to the
desk after they've chosen all their shifts.

Please post to the list if you can work any of these shifts. I will hang
this schedule on the bulletin board as well.

Thank you,