[Circulation] Open Shifts on the Temporary Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 16 13:26:33 EST 2015

Hello All,

Attached is the temporary spring schedule. Thank you to the students who
have already taken shifts. For those who haven't please claim some. I am
most concerned with the night shifts. It would be great if you could
cover the later shifts, as Courtney's car will be in the shop and she
won't be able to work until 10 most nights. I ask that you do not double
up on day shifts, but it is ok on the later evening ones. Please do not
take more than 3 shifts on the schedule. If you want to claim any of the
open shifts, please post to the list so that everyone knows you've taken
them.

Thank you and have a good weekend,