[Circulation] SIGN UP FOR HOURS ON THE TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 14 15:23:05 EST 2015

Hello All,

I've now posted the temporary schedule, which runs from Monday, 1/19
through the day of the schedule meeting, either Sunday, 1/25 or Monday,
1/26. I will know the exact date of the schedule meeting on or by
Friday. We will be open until 10pm every day through the night of the
schedule meeting. I've modified the shift configuration and made 3 or
3.5 hour shifts to stagger them through the day. Please pay attention
when you sign up for shifts so that you understand exactly what hours
you have signed up for. There is a key on the side of each schedule
indicating the hours of the shifts, as listed below:

Monday - Friday:
9am - noon
noon - 3pm
3pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 10pm

Saturday and Sunday:
10am - 1pm
1pm - 4pm
4pm - 7pm
7pm - 10pm

It is best if you come by to sign up for hours in person, but you can
also post to the list too if you want to claim shifts but are not yet on
campus. The shifts that have been claimed as of this writing are Monday
9am-1pm, Tuesday noon-3, and Wednesday 6:30 - 10pm. If anyone is able to
claim either of the Monday shifts scheduled between 3 and 10pm I would
be especially grateful as Courtney no longer works Monday nights and I
would have to come in. If students claim the Monday night shifts I will
be off that day for Martin Luther King Day. Bev will be working 8 - 3.

Thank you and please ask if there are questions about taking shifts on
the temporary schedule.

Suzanne

PLEASE ONLY TAKE SHIFTS YOU ARE POSITIVE THAT YOU CAN WORK!