[Circulation] Open Shifts and Temporary Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 13 14:15:06 EST 2015

Hello All,

This week the following shifts are open so far:

Friday 9am-1pm,
Friday 1- 5pm
Saturday 10am - 1:30pm

We were due to close at 5pm on Sunday but I think I should propose to
our director to stay open until 10 since there are more students around
this week. If I do, would anyone be willing to work 2 shifts, 5:00 -
7:30pm and then 7:30 - 10pm (or just the whole 5 hour shift)? It would
be great if we could be open later than 5.

Beginning Monday, 1/19, we will begin the temporary schedule and will be
open until 10pm. We will run on the temporary schedule through the
schedule meeting. The meeting is tentatively scheduled for the afternoon
of January 25. I will let you know the exact date when it is determined
and I will post the temporary schedule tomorrow.

Please post to the list if you are able to take any of the open shifts,
and take shifts only if you are positive that you can work them.

Thank you,