[Circulation] Sub Needed 4 - 8 / Library is Open Until 8 / Circstaff list / HC Email is not Working! /

Suzanne Karanikis strela28 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:08:50 EST 2015

Hi All,

Apparently my message from this morning did not go through.  The library is
open until 8pm tonight.

There is either a problem with HC email or the circstaff list.  Athena is
looking for a sub for 4-8 today.  If anyone is able to do this please
answer her from a non-Hampshire email account.  You need to text me
(413-478-1619) too though to tell me to approve your post because you are
all only subscribed with your Hampshire emails.  I've texted an IT staff
person who can hopefully figure things out.  In the meantime, call or text
me if you need help posting to the list.