[Circulation] Sub needed. Today 3pm to 8pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 13 14:12:40 EST 2015

Hi Rahim and Alexandra,

I can stay until 4 so that Rahim can come in at 4. Alexandra, as it gets
closer to 6 please post again if you are not able to make it in by then.
We do have one student all the way through these shifts, but we are now
staffing the library so that there are at least 2 students or one staff
and one student per shift.

Thanks,

Suzanne

---