[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due, Forwarding Info for Dec. 18th and 31st Checks, and 5C Bus Changes

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 13 11:44:09 EST 2015

Hi All,

Please submit your TIME CARDS by midnight tonight if you have not
already done so. Below I copied in two important announcements that were
posted to the intranet recently. One gives you information about
FORWARDING YOUR CHECKS FROM 12/18 OR 12/31, and the other gives you the
revised 5C BUS SCHEDULE for the period between 12/16 and 12/22.

Thank you and enjoy your break if I will not be seeing you this week!

Suzanne

STUDENTS LEAVING CAMPUS BEFORE DECEMBER 18TH PAY DAY CAN HAVE PAY CHECKS
FORWARDED

Students that are leaving campus before the December 18th or 31st pay
day may elect to have their pay checks forwarded.
Students should email payroll at hampshire.edu with the following
information:
1. Name
2. Date(s) of checks to be mailed.
3. Forwarding Address. (Please note if mailing to an address other than
the home address, please include name of homeowner. For example: John
Smith in C/O Jane Doe.

No action is needed for students enrolled in the direct deposit program.
Deposits will go in as scheduled.

ATTENTION STUDENTS ENROLLED IN FALL 2015 FIVE COLLEGE COURSES

Dear Campus Community,
The bus schedules have changed during reading period and exams this
fall. If you are traveling to another campus on the PVTA between
December 16 and December 22, please refer to the schedule changes at
this link:
https://www.fivecolleges.edu/bus/f2015-reading-period-exam-schedules [1]
Sincerely,
Central Records Staff