[Circulation] Reminder, Regular Shifts Through Monday

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:12:29 EST 2015

Hi All,

The end of the semester is a busy time for you and the library. Please
remember that we are on a regular schedule through Monday, 12/14 and you
are expected to work your regular shifts or find subs. Likewise, we will
have plenty of work for you to do as returns accelerate this week. So
when you come to work, you need to remember that you are here to work,
and as the application that you completed stated, this is not a monitor
job and you should not come in expecting to be able to do your own work.
I am expecting you all to keep up with returns and reshelving.

Don't forget, the library is open through next Friday, so if you are
still on campus after Tuesday please consider taking on some extra
hours. We will need the help, particularly in the evenings.

Thanks, and have a good break and holiday season if I don't see you.