[Circulation] PATRON HEAD COUNTS: PLEASE DO THEM!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 30 08:26:36 EDT 2015

Hello All,

The hourly patron head counts provide us with extremely valuable
information about our building usage, it is imperative that you do them!
And IT has asked us to collect data as well, so we will be doing more
counts throughout the day. I'll be sending a follow-up email about that
soon. In the meantime, please do the counts as scheduled. I can't help
but be disappointed when I come in and see that 4 people working 2
shifts could not do any counts at all between 9:30pm and 3:30am!

Please and thank you,