[Circulation] Time Cards are Due and Other Reminders

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 17 15:19:22 EDT 2015

Hello All,

-TIME CARDS are due for hours worked through Saturday. Please submit
yours by Midnight, Sunday.

-FYI, the final day for students to borrow EQUIPMENT FROM MEDIA SERVICES
is May 8.

-You will notice that items loaned out to MAY GRADS ARE ALL DUE MAY 6.
This is on purpose, we ask grads to return their books by that date so
that we can clear their accounts before Commencement. Anyone who needs
their books longer than that should email or talk to me.

-LATE SHIFTS BEGIN SUNDAY. The late shift schedule is below, all late
shifts are midnight - 4am. We will be serving popcorn and hot beverages
beginning on 4/27.

Sundays: Sarah and Kamil
Mondays: Saumya and Abbas
Tuesdays: Sarah and Kamil