[Circulation] RETURNS AND KEY #233

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:08:19 EDT 2015

Hello All,

-Please keep up with RETURNS throughout your shift! Lately I've been
arriving to find the book drop nearly full with returns. Shutting down
the circ desk computers should be the very last thing you do, and all
books returned during your shift should be checked in and sorted to
their proper reshelving areas.

-And speaking of returns, CDS should be reshelved IMMEDIATELY after you
check them in, they should never be placed on carts.

-Key #234 is missing and the key supervisor knows it. As I've mentioned
in a previous email, she gave us a spare set that she wants attached to
Key #233. This set is called First Floor Backup. Please keep it clipped
to Key #233, I keep finding them separated in the key box.

Thank you and please ask if you have questions about this email.