[Circulation] LATE SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 7 14:48:02 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Please let me know if you are interested in working any late shifts at
the end of this semester. I will give you the date for the start of the
late shifts soon. Please let me know by Friday if you want any shifts,
and tell me which nights you would be available. That way I can give you
priority before hiring any new workers if any of the shifts are not
filled. Late shifts will run Sunday - Thursday nights for 3 weeks.

Thanks and please contact me if you have questions.