[Circulation] MANDATORY ALL LIBRARY STUDENT WORKER ORIENTATION TOMORROW, FRIDAY, 1-2:30 P.M.

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:19:51 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory orientation session for all students
working in the library is tomorrow, Friday, from 1-2:30p.m. in the Kiva
on the 3rd floor. Students who have class or meetings during that time
must check in with me to let me know that you are not able to attend.
There will be a second session for those students, I will send a doodle
poll to set up a make-up time. Light refreshments will be served.

Thank you and see you all there, if not before.