[Circulation] MANDATORY ALL LIBRARY STUDENT WORKER ORIENTATION FRIDAY, 9/26, 1:00 - 2:30P.M.

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:34:29 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Next Friday, from 1 - 2:30p.m., we will hold our MANDATORY orientation
session for library student workers in all library departments. If you
have a conflict during this time you must tell me ahead of time so that
we can plan to cover all of the material at an alternate time. This
session is for both new and returning workers. Refreshments will be
served!

Thank you and please contact me if there are questions about this email.